So let’s begin on the products I used to create this look!!
- L’Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer
- Wycon Cosmetics liquid concealer (Green) to hide those red cheeks
- Revlon Colourstay foundation in shade Ivory 110 mixed with L’Oreal True Match Foundation in shade Golden Beige. Applied with foundation brush and blended with beauty blender.
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed in colour strip to contour my cheeks
- I HEART MAKEUP Bronze and Glow to bronze my cheeks
- I HEART MAKEUP Light and Glow as my blusher
- Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter in Golden Kiss
- Brows are Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Palette medium to dark, applied with a crown brush brow brush which is literally the only brow brush I can use, it’s fantastic!!
- Eyeshadow primer is Makeup Academy pro-base eye primer
- Crease and edge colour is ABH Modern Renaissance palette, colours burnt orange, red ochre, venetian red and Cyprus umber. Applied with a fluffy blending brush.
- Lid is Too Faced Sweet Peach palette colour Luscious.
- Liner is Kat Von D Tattoo Liner colour Trooper.
- Lashes are Eye Candy Natural Lashes.
- Scrubbed with Lush Lip Scrub in Honey
- Lipstick is Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in colour Knotty
Finally I set it all with Urban Decay All Nighter
I curled my hair using GHD straightners and sectioning it from bottom to top.
Hope you enjoy my Friyay night look.
Until the next one, Love Kiki xo