So to create this look I used a range of different products and tools, so let’s get cracking.
- Green concealer from the Le Maquillage professional Multi-use palette designed by Morag Ross Available at PAM Cosmetics
- Orange Concealer from the Le Maquillage professional Multi Use palette designed by Mandy Gold available at PAM cosmetics
- Foundation Estee Lauder Double Wear in colour Ivory Nude
- Highlight and contour from the Make up for ever flash colour case-cinema
- Highlight is urban decay Afterglow in colour Sin and Wycon Veggy Glow Highlighter Juliette
- Makeup Academy ultra fine loose setting powder
- Urban decay All nighter setting spray
- Brown Pixels are Make up forever 11 Foundation Palette colours Chocolate Beige 10W, Caramel P4 and Golden Beige 8W.
- White Pixels are Make up forever 11 Foundation Palette colour White 070
- Pink Pixels are a mixture of imagic 12 Flash Colour Case (MUFE Dupe) in colour Fuchsia 005 and White 010
- Blue is Imagic 12 Flash colour case Turquoise 000
- Inglot Gel Liner
- Imagic 12 flash colour case Rouge Red 017, White 010 and Fuchsia 005.
All I can say if trying to free hand a bunch of squares on yourself isn’t as easy as I thought it would be!
Until The Next One, Love Kiki xo